Sunday, May 24, 2009

Burda style, open source sewing.

It works out that I don't quite have enough grey wool fabric for that dress in the last post and I don't really want another black dress so its off to the fabric store tomorrow. In the mean time I will sew up a black one just to make sure the pattern fits. Might jazz it up with some embroidery or something, I'll let you know.

While in this sewing mood I was doing quite a bit of internet trawling and found this little jem. Burda style, a place for sewers to share patterns and creations. There is a bunch of free patterns to try out.

I found this cute little cape jacket designed by ceregana. Look her up, she's also designed and posted another great jacket, her patterns are easy to print and easy to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment